Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Alternate meaning of our flag

Hi! :-D
We have learned in our school, that in our flag, Saffron stands for Patriotism, White for Peace & Truth, Green for Greenery.
However, when I understood the meaning of a song from movie "Chak de! India", called "Maula mere le le meri jaan", it had a slightly different interpretation. The lyrics say:
"Teeja tera rang tha main to, jiya tere dhang se main to
Tu hi tha maula, tu hi aan"
Here it is refers to the third color of flag, Green. Since Green is also a color of Islam, and Shahrukh Khan played a Muslim called Kabir Khan, he is saying here to India, that I am third color of yours, I consider you god!
When I thought more upon this, I found a great hidden message in our flag. Saffron is for Hindus, and is first color. Green is for Islam, and is third color, and in between there is white, which stands for peace.The Chakra of course stands for progress.
So the hidden message is that
"Saffron (Hindus) and Green (Muslims) should live with White (Peace) and work like the Chakra (for progress) of 24 spokes (24 hours, time)!!"
I wish we realize this noble message in reality!
For now,
Adios! ;-)

1 comment: