Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why don't we feel tired of sleeping!

Hi India,(this post is not for all world)
We see our nation in crisis everyday..we are the only ones who can change it all but we don't!
In 2006, 4 years back, a movie called Rang De Basanti clearly explained us(in form of Karan's dialogs) that to bring about real change, we need to change ourself, politicians are corrupt because we are..
But still, no effect...we are still sleeping..
I am always saying people to change..but I am sleeping...not understanding that I am different from the world, I am special because I have to fulfill a special purpose...
I am sleeping..
But now I am tired of sleeping..its too much that I tolerated.
Now if you all are SHAMELESS enough to still sleep, I don't care but I will wake up now!
Adios
Abhinav

No comments:

Post a Comment